Government Science College, Gandhinagar is affiliated to Gujarat University. It has been active for spreading Science education in the Eastern region of Gujarat. While designing curricula, various statutory bodies of the Gujarat University are concerned about balancing the encroachment of higher education and local socio-economic developmental demands. In the radiance of this outlook, the College has set motto as: Jnanad Vindam Gauravam (Dissemination of knowledge) which is mentioned in the college emblem.
Government Science College, Gandhinagar, the foremost education institution, will venture to become the State Resource Center in Science Education with national recognition and will provide flawless access to sustainable and learner-centric, quality-science education for excellence and service.
- To inculcate human values and generate environmental awareness in the society.
- To raise necessary infrastructure and provide essential facilities for the enhancement of science education among the students.
- To work in harmony with state and central governments and other federal agencies for the development of higher education.
- To develop the world-class manpower through the quality education in order to meet the challenges of the highly competitive global market.
- To enable the students to develop an all-round personality.
Our Bright Stars
SARVAIYA VIPULBHAI SANGRAMBHAI1st / 60.12 %Physics (T.Y. B.Sc.)
PATEL NITISHKUMAR ARVINDBHAI2nd / 58.87 %Physics (T.Y. B.Sc.)
PATEL HEENABEN MANUBHAI3rd / 56.44 %Physics (T.Y. B.Sc.)
JAMTANI ANJALIBEN MOHANLAL1st / 74.37 %Physics (T.Y. B.Sc.)
PATEL VIRENDRAKUMAR NARENDRAKUMAR2nd / 71.37 %Physics (T.Y. B.Sc.)
SAVANI AKSHEETA PREMJIBHAI3rd / 71.00 %Physics (T.Y. B.Sc.)
PATEL JAYKUMAR GAUTAMBHAI1st / 65.13 %Physics (T.Y. B.Sc.)
CHAUDHARI SWETABEN HEMAJIBHAI2nd / 61.37 %Physics (T.Y. B.Sc.)